Laidlaw College has established key partnerships with:
- Bishopdale Theological College as an approved site for delivery of Laidlaw courses and programmes.
- Booth College of Mission as an approved site for delivery of Laidlaw courses and programmes
- Equippers College via an agreement whereby Equippers College supports the distance delivery of Laidlaw courses and programmes.
- Clinical Pastoral Education via an agreement whereby CPE supports the distance delivery of Laidlaw courses and programmes.
- Arise Church via an agreement whereby Arise supports the distance delivery of Laidlaw courses and programmes.
Laidlaw College also has a number of international partnerships with like-minded Colleges and Universities, often giving opportunity for student and faculty exchange. Among these are:
- Presbyterian University and Theological Seminary (Seoul, South Korea)
- Eastern University (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- South Asian Institute of Advanced Christian Studies (Bangalore, India)
- Christian Leaders Training College (Papua New Guinea)
- Corban University (Salem, Oregon)
ACADEMIC BODY MEMBERSHIPS
Laidlaw College is a full member of the following academic bodies:
- The New Zealand Association of Theological Schools (NZATS): This body brings together Christian agencies that offer degree-level theological education. NZATS is, in turn, a chapter of the Australia and New Zealand Association of Theological Schools.
- South Pacific Association of Evangelical Colleges (SPAEC): This association, founded in 1969, links together Colleges in the region for more effective ministry in the fulfilment of common goals.
- Christian Theological and Ministries Education Sector (CTMES): This incorporated society serves as an industry training organisation, representing the sector on matters of mutual interest.
- Australian College of Theology (ACT): Since 1978, Laidlaw has prepared students for awards of the Australian College of Theology (ACT). These awards currently include the Doctor of Theology and Doctor of Ministry. These awards are accredited by the Government of New South Wales.
- International Council for Evangelical Theological Education (ICETE)
- Jerusalem University College (formerly the Institute of Holy Land Studies): This confers certain advantages on Laidlaw academic staff and students who apply to study at the Jerusalem University College. Credits earned at the Institute may be credited, if applicable, to Laidlaw programmes.
- Quality Tertiary Institutions (QTI): a group of leading NZ tertiary education providers, committed to innovation and excellence.
- Council for Christian Colleges and Universities in Washington DC (CCCU)
- Teacher Education Forum of Aotearoa New Zealand (TEFANZ)
- Education Council of Aotearoa New Zealand (ECANZ)
- New Zealand Association of Counsellors (NZAC)
- New Zealand Christian Counsellors Association (NZCCA)
Laidlaw also maintains numerous links and credit recognition agreements. These relationships are constantly developing. For a full list of current links, contact the Academic Services Manager, Christina Partridge: [email protected]