Step 1: CLICK HERE TO START YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. You don’t need to complete the form all at once, you can save your application as you go and come back to it as you gather the information needed. Remember to give a call at any stage if you have any questions.
Step 2: We will contact you within 5 working days.
Please note that this is a busy time for applications. We will try to contact you within 5 working days, but this is not always possible. Please don't worry - we will be in touch as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience at this time.
Step 3: We will contact you about the outcome of your application.
Step 4: If you are entering a programme that has flexible course options we will contact you to work out the best programme of study.
Step 5: We will send you a Study Contract and Fee details. You may apply for a Student Loan or Allowance with StudyLink: www.studylink.govt.nz
> You may be eligible for free fees for your first year!
Click here for Fees Free Eligibility Criteria.
Step 6: You return your signed Study Contract and pay the fees.
Step 7: You start study at Laidlaw College!!
Important application dates
SEMESTER TWO 2021
|SEMESTER TWO 2021 starts||19 July 2021|
|International applications (for those living in New Zealand) close||1 May 2021|
|International applications (for those living outside New Zealand) close||closed|
|Domestic earlybird applications close||28 May 2021|
|Domestic Social Practice (Counselling and Education) applications close||18 June 2021|
|Domestic Theology applications close||25 June 2021|
For more information on our application dates: CLICK HERE
What can I study?
Laidlaw has a range of courses from Certificates and Diplomas to Bachelors and Masters Degrees and beyond.
- For programmes offered by the School of Social Practice, Education click here.
- For programmes offered by the School of Social Practice, Counselling click here.
- For programmes offered by the School of Theology, including Biblical Studies, Christian Thought and History, Pastoral Studies, Youth Ministry, Intercultural Studies and Indigenous Theology click here.
- For information about eligibility to apply, click here
- For information about current courses, click here
- For information about our fees, click here
- For our Prospectus, and School Handbooks, click here
NEED MORE INFO? If you’d like to further discuss your study options, want to visit us on any of our campuses or complete our enquiry form, give us a call on 0800 999 777 or email [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with the right person.
- COURSE SELECTION
Click here to complete the Course Selection form.
We advise that you discuss your programme of study with a staff member before choosing your courses.
- APPLICATION FOR CROSS-CREDIT RECOGNITION
Click here to complete a Cross-Credit Application form.