Domestic applications for Semester 2, 2020 are open.
Deadline for applications to all Laidlaw programmes Friday 26 June 2020.*
Applications for individual courses remain open until Friday 10 July 2020.
International applicants please click here to read important information before applying.
*Entry after this date by special permission only.
For more information on our application dates: CLICK HERE
01//How to apply
Step 1: CLICK HERE TO START YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
You don’t need to complete the form all at once, you can save your application as you go and come back to it as you gather the information needed. Remember to give a call at any stage if you have any questions.
Step 2: We will contact you within 5 working days.
Step 3: We will contact you about the outcome of your application.
Step 4: If you are entering a programme that has flexible course options we will contact you to work out the best programme of study.
Step 5: We will send you a Study Contract and Fee details. You may apply for a Student Loan or Allowance with StudyLink: www.studylink.govt.nz
> You may be eligible for free fees for your first year!
Click here for Fees Free Eligibility Criteria.
Step 6: You return your signed Study Contract and pay the fees.
Step 7: You start study at Laidlaw College!!
02//Important application dates
SEMESTER TWO 2020
|Semester Two 2020||starts 20 July 2020|
|Counselling, BEd, DipCEd Applications close||26 June 2020|
|Theology Applications close||26 June 2020|
03//What can I study?
Laidlaw has a range of courses from Certificates and Diplomas to Bachelors and Masters Degrees and beyond.
- For programmes offered by the School of Social Practice, Education click here.
- For programmes offered by the School of Social Practice, Counselling click here.
- For programmes offered by the School of Theology, including Biblical Studies, Christian Thought and History, Pastoral Studies, Youth Ministry, Intercultural Studies and Indigenous Theology click here.
- For information about eligibility to apply, click here
- For information about current courses, click here
- For information about our fees, click here
- For our Prospectus, and School Handbooks, click here
NEED MORE INFO? If you’d like to further discuss your study options, want to visit us on any of our campuses or complete our enquiry form, give us a call on 0800 999 777 or email [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with the right person.
- COURSE SELECTION
Click here to complete the Course Selection form.
We advise that you discuss your programme of study with a staff member before choosing your courses.
- APPLICATION FOR CROSS-CREDIT RECOGNITION
Click here to complete a Cross-Credit Application form.