Student Support Adviser (Flexible & Distance Learning)
We are seeking a Student Support Adviser to be based at our Henderson Campus. This position is primarily responsible for providing support to Laidlaw College's theology students, with a particular responsibility for the flexible and distance learning student community. This role is part of our student support team from across all Laidlaw campuses, and will work closely with the Academic Support Coordinator to ensure ongoing student academic success.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the provision of academic support to students.
Please apply if you have:
- A Bachelors degree or similar (preferably in Theology or Religious Studies)
- Experience in academic support
- Strong public relations and communication skills
- Excellent telephone and email manner and etiquette
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office applications, web-based applications, email)
- Effective administration skills
- Driver's licence
- A commitment to Laidlaw College's mission and vision statements.
This is a full-time (1.0 FTE, 40 hours per week) permanent position.
Applications close on Thursday 1 March 2018.