Christian Thought and History
The Christian Thought and History track involves an in-depth acquaintance with the Bible, Church history, and how the church engages with the world. This is all underpinned with an excellent theological foundation.
The Diploma in Christian Studies (DipCS) is a one-year diploma (120 credits) offered in Auckland, Manukau, and Christchurch in full or part-time mode. This track may be available through Distance Learning.
Contact the School of Theology for more details about the Biblical Studies and Theology track in the DipCS programme:
Is this for me?
This track is excellent for:
- Those with an interest in theology and history
- Establishing a firm understanding of core gospel truths
- Equipping for sharing core gospel truths
- Learning to engage meaningfully with people of other cultures
- Laying the foundation for later degree study
If you would like to discuss your study options or become a “Student for a Day” please contact:
For Henderson and Manukau:
Sue Davidson: firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 837 9769
Gill Pawson: email@example.com or 03 354 4270