How to Apply and Enrol
Applications are now open for study in 2013 and final application deadline is on 31 January 2013 for most programmes.
1. Explore programme/course options via attending Info Night, becoming a Student for a Day, downloading information from our website or making contact with the Admissions Co-ordinator at the Campus you wish to study at.
2. Complete and return your application form (and Counselling supplement if necessary). Please ensure all sections are completed to prevent any delays and the following documents are attached:
- Certified copy of Passport or birth certificate
- Certified copy NCEA transcript (if under 20)
- Certified copy of highest educational achievement
- Essay on personal spiritual development
- IELTS Results (if applicable)
- Police Authorisation Form (for BCouns and BTch)
- CDL Course Selection Form (for Distance Learning)
- "Am I ready for Distance Learning?" Questionnaire (for Distance Learning)
3. Pay your Application Fee to Laidlaw College by the due dates listed on the provided CD or on the website.
||Cash, Credit, Cheque
||Onsite at Laidlaw College Finance Office
||Cheque/Credit Card (on appropriate form)
||Post to Laidlaw College|
||Please include applicant’s name in the reference
||03-0155-0050416-00 (Westpac Henderson)|
4. Forward the Reference Form(s) to your nominated referee(s). You can download the forms from the CD provided or online on our website or request them from a Laidlaw campus.
N.B. Counselling applicants are required to provide two reference forms in total; one Pastoral Reference and one Professional Reference.
5. On receipt of your Application Form and Reference Form(s) you may be invited to the college for an interview. This interview may be waived in some circumstances, or conducted by phone. The Admissions Committee will then consider your application.
6. You will be sent a letter indicating the outcome of your application.
7. Apply at Studylink (www.studylink.govt.nz) for a student loan and/or student allowance (if applicable).
8. Complete the enrolment process.
9. Pay Fees.
10. Start studying…
Please Note: If you have any questions please contact the campus where you are applying.