Be a Student for a Day
What’s it like to study at Laidlaw College?
If you are thinking about studying at Laidlaw College, but aren't quite sure of what to expect, this is your chance to see for yourself. Spend a day (or a lecture) alongside Laidlaw College students in the programme of your choice and find out what student life is really like.
How do I sign up?
The next step is to complete the Student for a Day booking form.
What happens then?
- Someone from Laidlaw will get in contact with you to establish an appropriate day (or lecture) for your visit.
- You will be met and given a brief orientation before being taken to join the programme or lecture you have chosen.
- You’ll get the chance to have a campus tour.
- As there are sometimes breaks between classes, you may have the opportunity to talk to a member of the Faculty (lecturer) and ask questions.
- You will also receive a complimentary voucher from the Twos & Threes café if you are at the Auckland campus. If you are at the Christchurch campus for a whole day you will receive a complimentary lunch with tea/coffee.
It's all so easy
After being a Student for a Day you will be more equipped to make a wise decision about your future.
We look forward to seeing you at Laidlaw College!
80 Central Park Drive, Henderson, Auckland
Phone +64 9 836 7829
fax +64 9 836 7801
70 Condell Avenue, Papanui, Christchurch
Phone +64 3 354 4270
fax +64 4 354 4279