27 March 2020
Library usage during lockdown
Kia ora tātou,
In light of the closure of Laidlaw campuses until further notice, our physical libraries are now closed and all borrowing and returning of physical books (both on campus and distance requests) has ceased until further notice. During this time, while you continue your coursework via alternate delivery, the library will support you with online books and resources available from the Library Homepage (https://www.laidlaw.ac.nz/libr...). Please click this link to find out how the library can assist you with your course requirements, and for further information see the Study at Home page in Moodle.
We are all working very hard to make sure that despite the sudden changes to how you study and access your course resources, you are still able to receive what you need to succeed in your courses. We realise this will mean resources are not as available as normal, but we hope that in working together as a community we will ensure everyone has the resources they need.
Ngā mihi nui,
Jeremy Adams (Library Manager) and the Laidlaw Library Team
The most important news in summary:
- All Library access is now online;
- Please hold onto any physical books you currently have until they can be returned;
- Library services can be accessed at: https://www.laidlaw.ac.nz/libr...
- There will be additional Library support guides in Moodle
- Please take the time to log into the Library systems over the mid-semester break and become more familiar with them.
All students will receive an email with the detailed information.