02 December 2021
Laidlaw at Orange
From 3 December 2021 Laidlaw College will move into the Covid-19 Protection Framework (CPF).
To find out more about our decision-making process please take a look at our article on moving into the CPF.
- Campuses are open with public health measures in place
- Require QR code scanning
- 1 metre distancing
- Use of masks is encouraged but not mandatory
- All staff and students attend campus as normal, regardless of vaccine status.
- Offsite learning will be available only if meaningful outcomes can be delivered and staffing capacity enables.
- No limits on events, with vaccine certificates.
A summary of Laidlaw’s response to the CPF across several areas of the College’s operations can be found here.