13 November 2019
Laidlaw College is looking for up to two new people to join our communications team in Auckland in full or part time roles. If you’re gifted, creative, servant-hearted, and wanting to work with colleagues who combine a strong sense of mission with the academic mind and educational heart of a Christian College, then get in touch – we would love to talk with you.
Laidlaw College is Aotearoa New Zealand’s largest Christian tertiary college, with campuses in Henderson, Manukau and Christchurch. We offer programmes in theology, Christian leadership, teacher education and counselling from certificate to postgraduate level.
We are looking for people who can contribute two or more of the following skillsets:
- Creative Design – a talent for crafting a visual brand that is beautiful and hospitable.
- Website and Social Media – a love for communicating with a diversity of audiences.
- Print and Publishing – an eye for detail and for designing and producing professional collateral.
- Development – for those who enjoy fundraising, CRM databases, growing networks and relational engagement.
- Communications Direction – a gift for leading teams and shaping a message.
For more detail on the skillsets we are looking for, please click here.
Please apply via SEEK with a covering letter and CV to register your interest. In the cover letter, please specify the skill sets you have to offer and whether you would prefer a full time or part time opportunity.
If you have questions or would like to make a time for a confidential discussion about your interest, please contact: Tracey McDowall, HR Consultant, Laidlaw College, [email protected]