Study the Bible
A perennial best-seller. An influencer of ethics, laws, government, arts and communities. An eclectic mix of poetry, statutes, stories and letters. A compilation by over 35 authors, created over thousands of years.
All in one book. The Bible.
The Bible is a compelling narrative, a revelation of God, and a formational treasure – and yet it’s also confusing. It confounds, it agitates, it fosters debate and changes perspectives.
Laidlaw is grounded on the centrality of the Bible to understanding life – and committed to helping all people study its pages to discover more about God, Jesus, the Spirit and faithful living in the 21stcentury.
Our Biblical studies courses provide world-class teaching that provide an honest encounter with the Scriptures, and the skills required for ongoing engagement with this world-changing book.
- Biblical Hebrew
- Biblical Greek
- Biblical Interpretation
- Encountering the Bible
- Old Testament: Introduction
- Old Testament: Pentateuch
- Old Testament: Eighth Century Prophets
- Old Testament: Psalms
- Old Testament: Wisdom Literature
- New Testament: Introduction
- New Testament: Luke
- New Testament: John
- New Testament: Romans
- New Testament: Sermon on the Mount
- New Testament: 1 Corinthians
- New Testament: Epistles
- New Testament: Jesus and the Synoptic Gospels
- Israel in the Time of Jesus