07 December 2021
Library Services under Covid-19 Protection Framework
RETURNING OF BOOKS TO THE HENDERSON CAMPUS
Students can return their books to a contactless return box outside the front door to the campus between 8.30am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Distance Students are now able to return their books by post as per normal.
We want to encourage you to return books, especially Short Loan resources, as soon as possible.
The library will be providing support with online books and resources available from the Library Homepage.
Click & Collect
- Click and collect services will be available until further notice. Please email us with the details of the resources you wish to borrow (title and classification eg, Cross Purposes: the Violent Grammar of Christian Atonement BT265.2 BAR) and we will arrange for you to collect them from a designated place. Once books have been located by library staff, you will receive an email to let you know what time they can be picked up. You may collect them between 8.30am – 5pm by phoning the number on the main door at your arrival. Your items will be placed outside and you may uplift them from there
- Please note - Desk Copy resources cannot be supplied via Click & Collect.
Scan & Email
- Scan & Email is available to all students.
- Articles and chapters from books which are not available as eBooks can then be scanned and sent to you via email.
- When requesting scans, please also conduct a search on the Laidlaw Library Catalogue first, to check availability, and provide the following information for each resource required in your email: Author: Grenz, Stanley J. Title: Theology for the community of God Classification: BT75.2 GRE
- Please be mindful of Copyright Law when requesting scans or making any copies yourself. Only 1 chapter, or 10% (whichever is greater) of any work may be reproduced. Most of the records on the catalogue show the number of pages in each book, so you can work out how much you can have scanned. If you have any questions about this, please get in touch with us.
POSTAL SERVICE TO DISTANCE AND POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS
The regular postal service to distance and postgraduate students will continue. Please note delivery times may be affected by courier and postal delays.
Book returns are now allowed.
NEED HELP, SUPPORT, OR HAVE A QUESTION?
Our librarians are available to help between the hours of 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday. Please do not hesitate to contact the team if you need any further assistance.
- Christchurch - [email protected] or 03 364 4270
- Auckland (Henderson & Manukau) - [email protected] or 09 837 9724
We will keep you up to date as the situation changes.